This case will protect large tablets such as the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO, Apple iPad or similar.
This is also the largest case in our Submersible line. Big enough to protect all sorts of valuables at the beach, on the boat, or on the trail.
Anything you need to keep 100% waterproof when you're exposed to the elements.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..https://outdoortravelgearblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/water-proof-vs-water-resistant-whats-the-difference/
- This is our largest submersible case. With plenty of room to store all sorts of valuables.
- As well as being 100% waterproof, it also protects your gear from dust, dirt and sand.
- It comes supplied with a shoulder strap
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- It means you can use your tablet safely outdoors even when it’s wet – at the seaside, in the pool, or out in the pouring rain
- and your touchscreen will work normally
What else do I need to know?
- This case does NOT have either a headphone jack or a lens window on the back
- Your tablet should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
How waterproof is it?
SUBMERSIBLE – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Colour: Grey with grey shoulder strap
Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
Weight: Case: 5.2oz / 147g Shoulder Strap: 2.0oz / 56g
Country of Origin: Made in the UK