90L Trailproof Duffel
For transporting bulky loads in wet places.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- These are tough and simple drybags which allow you to pack and go, wherever you need to go
- They are made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks that you experience on the trail
- It is really simple to seal these duffels, just roll the top down 3 times. We have also added a Velcro® strip to make it even easier!
- Four compression straps help to make a great waterproof seal
- We have added simple integral carry handles
- The bright colour means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone else’s, and it reduces how hot they’ll get if left out in the sun.
Waterproof Rating: IPX6. Click here for details.
Volume: 4272 cu in / 70 litres
Materials: 500D reinforced vinyl
Weight: 38.3oz / 1086g
Dimension: W69cm x H29cm x D31cm
Perfect For: Rafting, travel, base camp, sailing and expedition use.