Compact System Camera Case
Now you can take your camera to the craziest places and bring home quality images. Safe in the knowledge that your valuable camera is completely protected from mud or water.
Made in the UK!
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Sea kayaking, snorkelling or river rafting, this case leaves you worry-free, allowing you to get on with it whatever the weather.
- You can get great shots through the acrylic lens. Even underwater. (Note: the lens is permanently attached, do not attempt to remove!)
- Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material.
- It’ll float with your camera in it.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with 3 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates.
- It’s guaranteed submersible to 15ft / 5m for 30 mins (IPX8 – the highest waterproofing level).
|Materials:||TPU with optically-clear acrylic lens.|
Case - 6.0oz / 171g
Shoulderstrap - 2.0oz / 56g
What size do I need?
Fits most Compact System cameras, and smaller Bridge cameras.
The following cameras all fit: Fujifilm X-E1 & X-E2; Nikon J1 & 2; Olympus PL & PM; Panasonic GF5 & 6, GX1; Sony NEX 3, 5, 6 & 7.