Microphone & Insulin Pump
Delicate Insulin Pumps and water don't often mix well, so this case allows the user to bathe, swim or paddle with peace of mind.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Use all buttons and switches through the case.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with a belt, or feed your own belt through the case.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
Important Note regarding Insulin Pumps and Aquapac's case.
Aquapac have commissioned research by Imperial College London into the use of the 158 (Insulin Pump case) and 558 (Connected Electronics case) after receiving a large number of customer enquiries regarding their suitablity for use with insulin pumps. Results show that, in some circumstances, insulin flow rate can be reduced by the case. In particular, low flow rates are impeded, and as such Aquapac can make no claim regarding the suitablity of these cases with insulin pumps. Use of these cases with insulin pumps is entirely at the discretion of the user.
Aquapac has been advised to recommend that users of Aquapac cases with insulin pumps regularly check their blood sugar levels.
The tests were conducted by Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine using a Roche Accu-Check Spirit insulin pump at a temperature of 20C at flow rates of 2U/hr and 10U/hr.
The amounts of insulin delivered over 60 minutes observed were as follows:
2U/hr not in a case - 0.0131g (flow rate of 100%)
2U/hr in Aquapac 150 - 0.0106g (flow rate of 81%)
2U/hr in Aquapac 150 - 0.0056g (2nd test model)(flow rate of 42%)
2U/hr in Aquapac 550 - 0.0121g (flow rate 92%)
10U/hr not in case - 0.0864g (flow rate of 100%)
10U/hr in Aquapac 150 - 0.0878g (flow rate of 100%)
10U/hr in Aquapac 550 - 0.0903g (flow rate of 100%)
What does 'Temporary Immersion' Mean?
The Wire-Thru Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been tested to the waterproofing level IPX7. This means that it is OK for rain, showering and sea-spray, as well as quick submersion in water. It is not depth rated, so not for diving or snorkelling. Some customers have been happilly surface swimming with this case for years, but make absolutely sure that the seal is clean, undamaged and properly closed. And avoid tugging on the tube or wire.
Full 5-Year Warranty
Who Is Covered, And For How Long?
Our warranty covers any consumer who owns this product. It lasts 5 years from the date the first consumer purchased this product as new.
What Does The Warranty Cover? And What Does It Not?
– It covers defects in materials or workmanship. It does not cover defects caused by accident, animal attacks, neglect, normal wear and tear, improper care, or failure to follow our written directions (see Instructions section) – It does not apply if examination or testing show that an alleged defect does not exist. – It covers this product only, and not any items you may put inside this product. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING ANY SUCH ITEMS OR FOR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
What Will We Do To Correct Problems?
We will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. In the event repair is not possible, we will either replace it with a new one or refund the full original purchase price - whichever you prefer. We will also reimburse you for any shipping charges we ask you to incur in returning any product that proves to be defective. This is our only express warranty, and this is our entire obligation, and your sole remedy, for any defects. In no event will we be responsible for reimbursing you for any amount greater than the original purchase price, plus any covered shipping charges.
How Can You Get Warranty Service?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What Must You Do To Keep The Warranty In Effect?
You will need to provide us with proof of the date of first purchase and your purchase price, so we recommend that you attach your receipt to this card. If you sell this product during the warranty period, you should give both the receipt and card to the new owner. Otherwise, he or she might be unable to get warranty service.
How Does State Law Relate To This Warranty?
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY TERRITORY.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com .
Proof of purchase is required to make a claim under this warranty.
For Warranty related Returns procedure please refer to the below link...