Listen to your tunes wherever you go, even in the water.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- You can operate the controls of your iPod/iPhone right through the case.
- Designed with a built-in headphone jack for your earphones.
- Ultra-clear LENZFLEX window in the rear so you can take photos.
- Allows use of headphones with the iPhone 3G/3GS and 4. Earlier iPhone versions
may require a headphone adapter.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Includes both an adjustable lanyard, and a tough elastic and Velcro® armband.
Note:Some MP3 players may not float in this Aquapac - test yours first!
|Colour:||Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard|
|Materials:||TPU with Optically clear LENZFLEXTM window|
|Weight:||The cases are very light - 1.34oz/38g (346). When not in use you can roll them up so they take up practically no space|
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
This case is a perfect fit for iPod and iPhone