Noatak Wet & Dry Waterproof Backpack - 60L
Our Noatak bags are extraordinarily adaptable to suit a wide range of different lifestyles, tasks and pursuits. If you're going out walking, biking or paddling they make comfortable, lightweight daypacks. If you're going sailing you can use them as stash bags, or as emergency grab bags.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Internal Wet and Dry sections
- Supplied with 2 shoulderstraps for use as a backpack, shoulderbag or grab-bag
- Super light-weight waterproof fabrics make these great day-bags
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck.
- The Noataks are made of Ripstop Nylon. Ripstop is a woven fabric that has an extra thread added to the weave which stops a tear or rip from travelling across or down the fabric.
- The fabric is TPU-coated to keep water out.
- This backpack is named after the Noatak River in northwestern Alaska.
|Materials:||70D PU-Coated Ripstop Nylon with Taped Seams|
|Weight Bag:||10.9oz / 310g|
|Weight 2xShoulderstraps:||2.9oz / 81g|