The New and Improved MotoTech Hurricane Rain Overtrousers is a technical rain pant which offers comfort and protection from town to wilderness, from on road to off road. The pant features fully seam-sealed tapes, waterproof performance to keep out the elements and a comfortable, easy-wearing elastic waistband with an adjustable ankle velcro strap for the perfect secure fit. MotoTech has also provided two side pockets to store knick knacks.
This waterproof pant can be used anywhere in the outdoors while riding a motorbike or a cycle, on a hike or an expedition or even on any adventure or generic travel.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Waterproof, tough and lightweight fabric
- Elastic waist for comfort
- Flapped side hand pockets with heat sealing on the inside.
- Velcro® adjustment at ankles with reflective branding
- Fully taped seams
- Regular Fit
||PolyVinylChloride Coated Nylon (waterproof)
|Velcro Ankle Adjustment:
||Velcro Strap fastener on each side with Mototech Reflective branding, at the bottom of the pant
|Side Flap Pocket:
||Flap pocket in each side with Reflective Mototech Logo. The stitches of both pockets have been seam sealed from the inside.
Wash Care Instruction:
1) Washing your waterproof pant regularly will help maintain the DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coating.
2) Can be washed in a standard washing machine.
3) Fasten velcro before washing.
4) Cold wash on a gentle wash setting.
5) DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER!
6) Rinse it twice after washing.
7) You can use a tumble dryer but on a low heat only or hang it in the shade.
8) Do not dry clean or iron
9) Do not Bleach.
Proudly Made in India