Frogman Waterproof Saddlebag
FROGMAN is here.
100% Waterproof/Immersion-proof/Dunk-proof/Submersible… what have you? welded PVC Saddle bags that allow you to plan dry rides and pack without a care for ‘what if the heavens open up’ scenarios. Come what may anything inside a Frogman will come out D R Y! that’s a promise… and we’ve tested and ridden these bags through hell.. to say so!
Please Note: Some pieces have a Blue Zipper Puller based on the consignment that we receive from Dirtsack. The colour of the Zipper Puller could change with each consignment. Do not mistake this for being a fake, replica or a defective product. The product quality still remains optimum.
- 100% Waterproof / Dustproof / Weatherproof, welded PVC Rolltop Bags
- Extreme Durability 900 denier Poyester / Nylon / Rubber - exterior Harness
- Adjustable link bridge on harness allows flexibility to mount bags on almost all bikes, regardless of pillion width. Reinforced with Industrial Velcro and secure webbing.
- Universal Fit – Suitable for all Bikes well almost!, with or without upswept exhausts
- Quick release snap fit buckles allow for easy mounting and dismounting
- Multiple restraint straps for a ‘0’ displacement fit.
- Zippered Exterior pocket on each side – Water Retardant / Not Waterproof – to store easy access tools, toilet kit or anything that needs no protection from water.
- 3m – 500 cd lux high visibility reflective tapes on 3 sides for safe low light / night riding
- Automotive / Aviation (seatbelt specs) grade 100% nylon webbings (straps)
- Heavy duty ykk zippers & slides on exterior pocket.
Compatibility : All Motorcycles with pillion seat (or tail-rack)
(no under-tail / close to tail exhaust system)
(recommended to please visit a dealer store along with your respective motorcycle to understand compatibility or you can refer our FB / Instagram pages for it)
|Harness:||40cm wide x 20cm deep|
|Dry Bag:||40cm wide x 20cm deep x 32cm tall when packed to optimum capacity. Rolltop design allows an additional 10cm of height if needed.|
|Capacity:||28 litres per side used at optimum storage capacity|