Micro Whanganui Case - Fits Screen Sizes upto 3.5"
Turn your existing phone into a waterproof phone. Keep safe and in touch whatever the elements may throw at you.
The 098 Micro size fits all small phones with screen sizes upto 3.5".
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Everything works normally through the case including the camera and the capacitive touchscreen*.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Most of our cases float - but NOT this iPhone case. You may be able to make it float by sliding some foam in behind the phone.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Stickiness Warning!: iPhones can be quite sticky. Please watch the third video (see right) which shows how to get a phone in or out of the case without it getting stuck!
- Sharp Edges Warning!: The iPhone 4 has rather sharp edges. We recommend the use of a thin bumper case.
- Underwater photography warning!: *Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater. With an iPhone 4 this isn't a problem because you can use the Home button to take photos. With earlier iPhones you may find it difficult to take photos underwater (to take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline).
|Colour:||Cool grey with Acid green lanyard|
|Materials:||TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX™ lens window.|
|Weight Case:||0.8oz / 24g|
|Weight Lanyard:||0.2oz / 7g|
Anything larger like a BlackBerry, Droid, Samsung or an HTC Desire will probably be too tight a squeeze.
Full 5-Year Warranty
Who Is Covered, And For How Long?
Our warranty covers any consumer who owns this product. It lasts 5 years from the date the first consumer purchased this product as new.
What Does The Warranty Cover? And What Does It Not?
– It covers defects in materials or workmanship. It does not cover defects caused by accident, animal attacks, neglect, normal wear and tear, improper care, or failure to follow our written directions (see Instructions section) – It does not apply if examination or testing show that an alleged defect does not exist. – It covers this product only, and not any items you may put inside this product. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING ANY SUCH ITEMS OR FOR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
What Will We Do To Correct Problems?
We will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. In the event repair is not possible, we will either replace it with a new one or refund the full original purchase price - whichever you prefer. We will also reimburse you for any shipping charges we ask you to incur in returning any product that proves to be defective. This is our only express warranty, and this is our entire obligation, and your sole remedy, for any defects. In no event will we be responsible for reimbursing you for any amount greater than the original purchase price, plus any covered shipping charges.
How Can You Get Warranty Service?
Please contact us on email@example.com
What Must You Do To Keep The Warranty In Effect?
You will need to provide us with proof of the date of first purchase and your purchase price, so we recommend that you attach your receipt to this card. If you sell this product during the warranty period, you should give both the receipt and card to the new owner. Otherwise, he or she might be unable to get warranty service.
How Does State Law Relate To This Warranty?
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY TERRITORY.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com .
Proof of purchase is required to make a claim under this warranty.
For Warranty related Returns procedure please refer to the below link...