Mini Bike-Mounted Waterproof Phone Case - Fits Screen Sizes upto 5.5
Attach your Phone or GPS securely to your handlebars. Use it to take video, or to keep track of your mapping app.
You can also attach it to the helm bar on a yacht, or to a windsurfing boom.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- No tools required - designed to be attached with your fingers only.
- You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem, through the special plastic (TPU). And you can get great video with your front-facing camera.
(Note: The bike mount attachment means that there is no room to fit a lens window on the back of this case, so you cannot use a rear-facing/iSight camera. Sorry!)
- It'll protect your phone from mud and dirt as well as water.
- Most phones will float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open.
|Mounterials:||nylon and stainless steel|
|Weight Case:||1.5oz / 44g|
|Suitable for:||Fits all iPhones except the 6 Plus. And similar-sized Android phones and other phones|
|Mount:||1.3oz / 36g|
Finding it difficult ot insert your phone? Click Here to know the best way to insert a phone
Want to learn about "How To Mount"? Click Here
Note: If you have a bumper case on your phone and want to keep it on when it's in the Aquapac, you'll probably require a wider case.
Full 5-Year Warranty
Who Is Covered, And For How Long?
Our warranty covers any consumer who owns this product. It lasts 5 years from the date the first consumer purchased this product as new.
What Does The Warranty Cover? And What Does It Not?
– It covers defects in materials or workmanship. It does not cover defects caused by accident, animal attacks, neglect, normal wear and tear, improper care, or failure to follow our written directions (see Instructions section) – It does not apply if examination or testing show that an alleged defect does not exist. – It covers this product only, and not any items you may put inside this product. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING ANY SUCH ITEMS OR FOR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
What Will We Do To Correct Problems?
We will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. In the event repair is not possible, we will either replace it with a new one or refund the full original purchase price - whichever you prefer. We will also reimburse you for any shipping charges we ask you to incur in returning any product that proves to be defective. This is our only express warranty, and this is our entire obligation, and your sole remedy, for any defects. In no event will we be responsible for reimbursing you for any amount greater than the original purchase price, plus any covered shipping charges.
How Can You Get Warranty Service?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What Must You Do To Keep The Warranty In Effect?
You will need to provide us with proof of the date of first purchase and your purchase price, so we recommend that you attach your receipt to this card. If you sell this product during the warranty period, you should give both the receipt and card to the new owner. Otherwise, he or she might be unable to get warranty service.
How Does State Law Relate To This Warranty?
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY TERRITORY.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com .
Proof of purchase is required to make a claim under this warranty.
For Warranty related Returns procedure please refer to the below link...