Small VHF Pro Case
This is the case you'll see used by lifeguards and mountain rescue teams. The harness gives you the freedom to get on with the job at hand, in the most testing conditions.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- There are 4 lash points for the 3-way harness - wear your radio comfortably whatever you're doing.
- The clever antenna design not only fits L- and R-handed radios but also creates an emergency grab handle.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn't interfere with sound or radio signals.
Waterproof Rating: IPX8. Click here for details.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Comes supplied with 3-point harness
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
This case will fit all modern VHF radios.