EverTherm Down Jacket - Hooded
Down jackets and vests have always been popular items of clothing for men and women. Down jackets are especially popular for those with harsh winters and low temperatures most of the time or for those who enjoy outdoor activities, like climbing or skiing. Down jackets are especially important for those who venture outdoors into the wilderness. Having the right clothing, accessories, and shoes is essential to having a good time, and can also save you in serious conditions. Having a warm jacket can be the difference between pushing to the top of that peak for the incredible view or turning back to be warm by the fire. Down is the most efficient insulator with the highest warmth-to-weight ratio. Down is also very resilient and resistant to compression, so you can stuff it in your packs time and time again with no show of wear.
Tips for Buying Down Jackets
It is not enough to just buy any down jacket; one must choose the jacket appropriate for his or her lifestyle. Different factors come into play when finding your perfect down jacket, for instance, men and women have different needs, as does someone who lives in the city versus the mountains. To reap the utmost insulation and benefits of down jackets, you must understand your needs and how to find the best product on the market to fulfill your needs.
It is important to keep in mind for what you are going to use the jacket. If you will be moving quickly at low altitude in moderate temperatures, then a light down jacket like the Canada Lite Down Hooded Jacket would be an ideal choice for you. These jackets are ultra-light, compressible, and great for low-altitude rock climbing, ice climbing, or backpacking trips. However, if you are planning to go into much colder temperatures and at a much higher elevation, then a heavier down jacket is a better choice for you.
- Rip-stop outer and lining fabric
- Stretch fleece with grid face and brushed back panelling
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Front zip with internal storm flap
- Detachable Hood
- 2 zipped hand pockets.
- Stuff sack
- 1 Interior zip pocket
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
Filling: 90/10 Down
Temperature Resistance: 0 to -5 degrees Celsius
Weight: 400 to 500 gms when packed
All QuipCo products are eligible for a TWO years warranty (from the date of purchase by the original owner ONLY), subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Replacement warranty is applicable only on existing manufacturing defects present in an unused item which covers…
– Damaged Fabric
– Damaged/non-functional Zippers/buttons, etc.
– Workmanship issues like stitching/finishing, etc.
2. This warranty covers defects against craftsmanship only, and does not include damage/s due to normal wear and tear from use or misuse and failure to comply with the product instructions.
a) Offline Reseller (Store Retailer / Dealer) : Please note that the buyer should approach the store where the product was purchased, store will in turn handle the rest for you after checking the item.
b) Online Reseller (Online / Web Retailer) : If purchased from an online reseller, then please email with a picture by replying to your order email along with a copy of the purchase invoice, and the online dealer will take it up and send you step-by-step instructions.
IMPORTANT**** Please do not approach other stores or send the product to us unless requested by us.
– All warranty claims will be entertained from the Retailer / Reseller only
– We may ask you to provide pictures and description that would describe the defect, so that we can study the problem and sort it out at the earliest.
4. After Step 3, the reseller will inspect and decide whether the product is eligible for a warranty claim or not. Subject to this decision, if required by QuipCo, then the reseller will forward the product to QuipCo (along with copy of the customer’s purchase invoice) for further evaluation. If the product is found to be defective by QuipCo, it will be repaired and returned to you. If repair is not possible, then the product will be replaced with similar product from the existing range available at that moment. If similar product is not available, then the buyer can select any other product of similar value from the existing QuipCo range of products.
5. Costs involved with Shipping of the defective product to QuipCo is the responsibility of the Reseller / Buyer, and costs involved with shipping the product back to the customer will be the responsibility of QuipCo. International customers are responsible for all shipping and other incurred expenses such as duties, taxes… etc.
6. In no event shall QuipCo be liable for damages or expenses directly or indirectly arising from the use of QuipCo products or for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever except for the liability to repair or replace goods covered by warranty.
1. Any QuipCo products used by multiple people (rentals, film shoots, club members, etc.), are NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
2. QuipCo does not offer any blanket warranty across the product range due to the inherent rough use associated with nature of activities such as motorcycling and motorbiking.
Prerequsite to Claims:
1. Product is not purchased at any discount/offer/clearance sale
2. Product is purchased from an authorized reseller
3. Date of Purchase is not more than 24 months from claim.
4. Proof of purchase showing that the customer has paid the full price (MRP) at the time of purchase is required.