TRG2 - Full Gauntlet - Riding Gloves
Between your Palm and the Throttle and Palm and the Tarmac; TRG2 has always offered reliable Grip and Protection for a long time. Normally a racer's favourite is also preferred by hardcore highwaymen who look for maximum protection.
TRG-2 -> Professional Racing Gloves - Full Gauntlet
- Carbon Kevlar® (by Shoeller/Keprotec) Reinforced Knuckle.
- Knuckle Under Pad for Extra Comfort+Protection.
- Carbon Dotted Pinkie Finger Protection.
- Carbon Dotted in Thumb Finger.
- Leather Palm Gripper.
- Triple Strap Wrist Closure..
- All round wrist Protection.
- 3 Carbon Air Vents.
- Wipe Strip.
- Stretching Leather @ Wrist/Fingers.
Usage:Dry Weather Touring/Racing
Measure from Tip of Middle Finger to Edge of Palm.
[ Size=Cms ] [ S=17 | M=18 | L=19 | XL=20 | XXL=21 ]
Measure circumference around the widest part of your palm over Knuckle, exclude the thumb and keep it stretched away.
[ Size=Cms ] [ S=20 | M=23 | L=25 | XL=28 | XXL=30 ]
- if measurements are showing about the same size, then that could be your size.
- If the readings are pointing to upto 2 sizes apart then it is advisable not to purchase it online.
- Also please note that fit will vary depending on the model of gloves.
Cramster products DO NOT carry a Warranty OR Guarantee against their products. Kindly check the product against defects in materials or workmanship (not wear and tear damage), before the first use of the product. Please let us know within 2 days of receiving the product incase you notice any defect.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com.
Proof of purchase is required to make any claims.
For Returns procedure please refer to the below link