Wolf Saddlebags for Upswept Exhaust
VIATERRA Wolf Saddlebag is Spacious, tough, beautifully designed saddlebags tailored specifically for Pulsar 200NS, 200AS and 150AS (comes in a pair with raincovers)
*PLEASE NOTE: The colour of the rain cover may change with every consignment as per received by the manufacturer. However the quality of the rain cover remains the same.*
- Top loading main compartment with wide U opening for easy packing and access
- 2 outside zippered pockets for easy access on the go
- 2 outside bottle holders with tightening straps
- 2 inside zippered pockets for easy access to small items
- Long pullers on all zips for easy operation even with gloves
- Carrying handles for easy movement off the bike
- 3M reflective tape on rear and sides for added visibility in low light conditions
- Soft plush interior lining
|Dimensions Long edge:||45cm Wide edge: 26cm Height: 15cm|
|Outer fabric:||1680D x 1680D with ULY coating|
|Inner lining:||- 150D x 150D with PU coating
- YKKTM sliders and YKKTM zipper chain, with ViaTerra branded metal pullers
- Fittings from an ISO 9001 certified vendor
|Designed for:||- Pulsar 200NS, 200AS, and 150AS|
|Mounting:||- True zero-displacement system with innovative mounting
- 3 Point anchoring system makes it a breeze to load and unload
- No need for any additional stays/racks
- Flexibility to use a single bag for day/intra-city use as it comes in 2 separate units
- Special sleeve that prevents any bag movement
- Foam strap to minimize bike scratches
|Durability:||- Tough denier fabric exterior for extreme durability
- Triple stitch on all stress points for added reinforcement
- Raincovers constructed from single fabric piece with stowaway pockets
- Foam padding on all sides for better shape retention
- Tough, long-lasting plastic reinforcement on corners
- Tough, tear-resistant webbing used all through
Our Limited Consumer Warranty is valid for a period of 1 year from the date you purchased a VIATERRA product and covers any defects in material or workmanship in every new VIATERRA product. Our warranty applies when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions. It does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage, or the natural wear and tear of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zipper wear, fabric abrasion, etc). In time, even a VIATERRA bag will wear out as it is used under extreme conditions.
This warranty also excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. This warranty is limited to the replacement costs of VIATERRA products only. Please note that the warranty applies only to the original customer.
We recognise that as hard as we try, we may not find every flaw or defect in our goods. Our aim is to examine each claim on an individual basis and work with the customer towards resolving the claim in a mutually satisfactory fashion.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com.
Proof of purchase is required to make a claim under this warranty.
For Returns procedure please refer to the below link