Drystack Saddlebag - Waterproof
- Smart roll-top load with in-built Dryback: Easy access top loading main compartment with Roll top mechanism and in-built Drybag to ensure waterproofing without any hassles of a raincover.
- Storm flap made up of industrial polyester and Fibre insert with 2 locking buckles to protect against the elements and to retain shape.
- Additional Easy access internal pocket with zip closure to ensure all your essentials come handy when needed
- 1 outer pocket with buckle for Engine Oil, tools etc.
- 1 Pocket at the front with tightening belts for water bottles- (2 X 1 Lt.)
- 2 Carry handles
- Molle construction for adding any excess luggage using Bungees/straps
- Belts to carry tripod stand, tents and Sleeping bags
- In-built waterproof inner drybag to ensure 100% waterproofing without the hassles of raincovers
- Heavy duty Industrial Polyester with PU Coating on the exterior shell and WP+WR treated
- Abrasive and protective Foam leather for extra durability and shape retention
- 3M reflective on the sides of the bag for higher visibility
- Reflective Drystack logo for added visibility
- Fail safe heavy-duty state of the art YKK zippers
- Double-D Loop Mechanism + Rynox Trellis/Foot pegs Straps with easy release buttons (Detachable) to ensure quick and secure mounting
- In-Built Collapsible PE Sheet for stiff base and increased strength to withstand heavy weight.
- Additional Rainproof cover to protect from Muc and Dust (The bag remains to be waterproof even without the Raincover)
Mount-it-Vel: Secure mounting using wide Velcro straps and Double-D locking mechanism that provides universal compatibility with every motorcycle having a pillion seat.
- Main Compartment- Holds ~60 Lt
- 2 Outer pockets- Holds 3 Lt.
- 2 Bottle pockets with tightening Strap- Hold 2 x 1 Lt. Bottle
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com.
Proof of purchase needs to be presented while claiming the warranty.
For Returns procedure please refer to the below link