Trailblazer TourPro Riding Pant - Level 2
- SAFETECH CE Level 2 Knee and Hip Armour. All Armours are Removable.
- Reflective cord attached with classy looking MotoTech branded pullers throughout the pant.
This waterproof pant can be used anywhere in the outdoors while riding a motorbike or a cycle, on a hike or an expedition or even on any adventure or generic travel.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Waterproof and lightweight fabric
- Reflective MOTOTECH branding on both the sides of the pant
- Fully taped seams
- Regular Fit
|Material:||PolyVinylChloride Coated Nylon (waterproof)|
|Elastic Waist:||Can go up by 1.5 inches of normal waist width of the pant.
Reflective Mototech Logo branding on each side. The stitches of both pockets have been seam sealed from the inside.
Wash Care Instruction:
1) Washing your waterproof pant regularly will help maintain the DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coating.
2) Can be washed in a standard washing machine.
3) Fasten velcro before washing.
4) Cold wash on a gentle wash setting.
5) DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER!
6) Rinse it twice after washing.
7) You can use a tumble dryer but on a low heat only or hang it in the shade.
8) Do not dry clean or iron
9) Do not Bleach.
Size Guide: MotoTech Trailblazer TourPro Pants