MP1 Multi-tool – Industrial
Experienced craftsmen know life is about quality not quantity. Following the same logic, there’s no need to load your tool belt down with a dozen tools when the Gerber MP1 Multi-Tool can do the job on its own. The MP1 is the highest quality multi-tool in the Gerber line. Rather than simply claiming the most components of any tool, the MP1 delivers the most-used components made from the best quality materials available. At 8 ounces, the MP1 is lighter than a pair of pliers and offers the utility of multiple tools. This professional grade tool features 12 components including pliers, three blades, three screwdrivers and a pry bar bottle opener. Its butterfly design and spring-loaded jaws make it easy to use. Add compact to the list, and you’ve got a utilitarian tool designed for daily use.
The MP1’s forged 6150 carbon steel jaws are built to last and their integral wire cutters and strippers make short work of small electrical projects. The tool’s butterfly style opening and spring-loaded pliers mean easy operation, while the G-10 handle compound provides a comfortable and textured feel for easy handling, wet or dry. Knowing that having the right blade can make your job easier, the MP1 has three – a large fine edge blade, a utilitarian serrated blade made from high carbon steel, and a small utility blade to spare the full-size blades from being used as scrapers. If its drivers you need, you’ll find three: a universal magnetic bit driver with a #2 Phillips and two sizes of flat blades. Add a pry bar that doubles as a bottle opener and you’ve got one tool to serve you day in and day out.
- High quality forged jaws are stronger than cast versions
- Textured composite handle material (G-10 Compound) is easy on the hands, wet or dry
- Bottle opener doubles as a pry bar to save wear and tear on other components
- Butterfly style opening with spring-loaded jaws is easy to use
- Large fine edge blade features high grade 420HC stainless steel
- Large fully serrated blade features high grade 420 HC stainless steel
- Multi-purpose plier jaws are forged from 6150 carbon steel and include wire strippers and diagonal cutters for electrical projects
- Extra-thick pry bar is thicker than the other components and is tough enough for the heaviest jobs
- Magnetic bit driver features the commonly used #2 Phillips bit for all-around versatility but can be used with any bit
- The large flat driver is your friend for many things, including straight slot screws
- A small flat driver handles your small straight slot screw needs
- The utility blade is the perfect implement for rough work and scraping surfaces that might damage the fine edge blade
- Wedge lock secures all components for safe use
- Nylon sheath can be used to keep your multi-tool within easy reach
- Assembled in Portland, OR USA
|Open Length:||6.94”, 17.63cm|
|Close Length:||4.38”, 11.13cm|
|Weight:||8 oz, 226.8g|
|Materials:||6150 Carbon Steel Jaws; 420 High Carbon Steel Blades; G-10 textured composite handle|
Gerber warrants to the Consumer/Customer that product will be free of defects, in material and workmanship under a 25 Year Limited Warranty. If the product failed while being used as it was intended to be used, the product will be serviced under the warranty. At Gerber’s option, defective product will be repaired, replaced or substituted with a product of equal value.
This warranty does not cover damage due to rust, loss of product, improper use, abuse, negligence, or modification of or to any part of any Gerber Legendary Blade product. Normal wear and tear is not covered under the warranty
In addition to the above, replacement parts such as clips, clips screws, sheaths, sharpeners, fire starters, accessories, bags and small removable parts (i.e., key rings) are not considered a warranty product. For these requests, It is recommend the consumer notify Gerber Warranty directly for specific parts with a photo of said issue (when possible), full name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be provided to the consumer directly.
IN GENERAL TERMS : If a Gerber product is damaged, Gerber will replace it!!! They stand behind the quality craftsmanship of their products and want to build customers for life.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com.
Proof of purchase is required to make a claim under this warranty.
For Returns procedure please refer to the below link