Comfort Fit Short Sleeve Shirt – 2012
Dry Inside by Knox is a range of performance base layers that are designed to keep the wearer dry and comfortable in all conditions and provides a barrier that stops the stickiness from sweat in hot conditions
A loose, comfortable fit...
A perfect alternative to polyester or polypropylene base layers that cling, can transmit odours and have a low melting point.
- Made from 95% cotton and 5% lycra which is treated with 3XDry® from Schoeller – The Feelgood Technology
- Unlike normal cotton base layers, Dry Inside wicks moisture away, leaving the wearer feeling dry and comfortable.
- The uncomfortable stickiness of a normal T shirt or pants on the skin is diminished.
- Unattractive perspiration marks are practically invisible from the outside. Added to this, the natural cooling-effect makes you feel really good and energised.
- Knox Dry Inside performance base layers keep skin dry and comfortable in all conditions. Moisture is transported away from the skin so body temperature remains stable
- Knox Dry Inside provides a comfortable barrier that stops the stickiness from sweat in hot conditions
- Knox Dry Inside is water and stain repellent on the outside
- Knox Dry Inside is antibacterial and odour resistant
- Knox Dry Inside is made from a non friction fabric – 95% cotton and 5% elastane and will not cause skin burns
- Knox Dry Inside is an easy care fabric – wash at 30°
- Knox Dry Inside is fast drying
- Iron on the inside to revitalise ions and maintain performance
- Combines with Knox Cold Killers mid layers in colder conditions
Dry Inside products DO NOT carry a Warranty OR Guarantee against their products. Kindly check the product against defects in materials or workmanship (not wear and tear damage), before the first use of the product. Please let us know within 2 days of receiving the product incase you notice any defect.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com.
Proof of purchase is required to make any claims.