Designed for use in heavy rains, the QuipCo Equatorial Rain Poncho is a double layer rainwear. Waterproof Taffeta forms the shell, while the lining is constructed from Poly-vinyl Chloride material which is welded at every joint, thus making the product robust and waterproof.
- Made from 100% Waterproof Fabric
- Hood is adjustable and can be fastened with draw-string cord-lock stopper
- Press-button side opening makes it easy to put on and take off
- Simple and functional design for ease of use... no complications!
- Suitable to cover a person wearing a trekking backpack
- Alternates as a tarp, when required
Storage: The poncho should be completely dry before folding and storing in its storage bag for long periods.
Shell: Waterproof Teffeta
Lining: Poly-vinyl Chloride Fabric
||One Size Fits Most
86.5 x 38.5 Inches