Wet & Dry Waterproof Backpack - 25L
Whether you're commuting in the rain or canyoning down a waterfall, this is a fully-featured waterproof backpack that will protect your gear from the elements.
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket - Allows you to separate your wet and dry things (or dirty and clean things) stowed safely in the same bag.
- Internal pockets in yellow - So you can see to the bottom of the bag easily.
- Clear key pocket - No need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items.
- External mesh-pockets - Keep a bottle or pump quick and easy to get to.
Colour: Black with Hot Orange Lashtab surround.
Materials: 210D PU-Coated Fabrics Taped Seams
Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- TPU-coated fabric with taped seams - Water can't seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn.
- Proven roll-seal - Quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements.
- Removable back support/seat - Take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain.
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder - Add in a bladder and clip the hose to the carabiner supplied, to stay hydrated on the trail.
- Integral light-lash - Add a light to your back, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free.
- Breathable mesh straps - Quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable.
- Reflective logo print - Be seen at night with reflective ink on your back, but be subtle in daylight.
- Sternum and waist straps - Keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail. And remove the waist strap if you don't need it.
- Carabiner lashes - So you can attach your map-case, water-bottle or safety equipment to keep it convenient and hands-free.
- 100% PVC-Free - Stays supple and crack-free even when it's really cold.
What does 'StormproofTM' Mean?
The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. Whilst we don't recommend that you submerge our Stormproof pouches, they should also protect against accidental dropping into puddles if they're retrieved quickly.
What Size do I need?
The Backpack has a 25 Litre capacity. This is enough to carry a 17" Laptop, a change of clothes and a small lunch. The external mesh pockets will each hold a 2L water bottle, magazine or tripod. The lashtabs on each chest strap and main bag are enough to carabiner on a bicycle helmet or pouch.
|Capacity||Flat Dimensions||In Use Dimensions||Weight|
Full 5-Year Warranty
Who Is Covered, And For How Long?
Our warranty covers any consumer who owns this product. It lasts 5 years from the date the first consumer purchased this product as new.
What Does The Warranty Cover? And What Does It Not?
– It covers defects in materials or workmanship. It does not cover defects caused by accident, animal attacks, neglect, normal wear and tear, improper care, or failure to follow our written directions (see Instructions section) – It does not apply if examination or testing show that an alleged defect does not exist. – It covers this product only, and not any items you may put inside this product. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING ANY SUCH ITEMS OR FOR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
What Will We Do To Correct Problems?
We will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. In the event repair is not possible, we will either replace it with a new one or refund the full original purchase price - whichever you prefer. We will also reimburse you for any shipping charges we ask you to incur in returning any product that proves to be defective. This is our only express warranty, and this is our entire obligation, and your sole remedy, for any defects. In no event will we be responsible for reimbursing you for any amount greater than the original purchase price, plus any covered shipping charges.
How Can You Get Warranty Service?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What Must You Do To Keep The Warranty In Effect?
You will need to provide us with proof of the date of first purchase and your purchase price, so we recommend that you attach your receipt to this card. If you sell this product during the warranty period, you should give both the receipt and card to the new owner. Otherwise, he or she might be unable to get warranty service.
How Does State Law Relate To This Warranty?
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY TERRITORY.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com .
Proof of purchase is required to make a claim under this warranty.
For Warranty related Returns procedure please refer to the below link...