Mini Whanganui Case - Fits Screen Sizes Upto 4.7"
Turn your existing phone into a waterproof phone. Keep safe and in touch whatever the elements may throw at you. This case will fit electronics with screen sizes upto 4.7".
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Everything works normally through the case including cameras and capacitive touchscreens.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and
closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
|Colour:||Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard|
|Materials:||TPU with Optically clear LENZFLEXTM windows|
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
This case is a perfect fit for the iPhone. It'll also protect mini GPS units.
Anything larger like a BlackBerry, Droid or an HTC Desire will probably be too tight a squeeze, you'll need to step up one size to our AP 0348 Small Whanganui Case