- Use all buttons and switches through the case.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with a belt, or feed your own belt through the case.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What does 'Temporary Immersion' Mean?
The Wire-Thru Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been tested to the waterproofing level IPX7. This means that it is OK for rain, showering and sea-spray, as well as quick submersion in water. It is not depth rated, so not for diving or snorkelling. Some customers have been happilly surface swimming with this case for years, but make absolutely sure that the seal is clean, undamaged and properly closed. And avoid tugging on the tube or wire.