Mini Bike-Mounted Waterproof Phone Case - Fits Screen Sizes upto 5.5
Attach your Phone or GPS securely to your handlebars. Use it to take video, or to keep track of your mapping app.
You can also attach it to the helm bar on a yacht, or to a windsurfing boom.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- No tools required - designed to be attached with your fingers only.
- You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem, through the special plastic (TPU). And you can get great video with your front-facing camera.
(Note: The bike mount attachment means that there is no room to fit a lens window on the back of this case, so you cannot use a rear-facing/iSight camera. Sorry!)
- It'll protect your phone from mud and dirt as well as water.
- Most phones will float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open.
|Mounterials:||nylon and stainless steel|
|Weight Case:||1.5oz / 44g|
|Suitable for:||Fits all iPhones except the 6 Plus. And similar-sized Android phones and other phones|
|Mount:||1.3oz / 36g|
Finding it difficult ot insert your phone? Click Here to know the best way to insert a phone
Want to learn about "How To Mount"? Click Here
Note: If you have a bumper case on your phone and want to keep it on when it's in the Aquapac, you'll probably require a wider case.