- Padded sections for camera and lenses.
- Separate zippered pocket for accessories.
- Supplied with shoulder strap and belt to stop it from bouncing around.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck.
How waterproof is it?
STORMPROOF (protected against powerful water jets)
What does 'Stormproof' Mean?
Colour: cool grey and black with orange lashtab
Materials: 420D PU-coated nylon with welded seams
Weight: pouch: 9.5oz / 269g shoulder strap: 2.3oz / 64g belt: 2.3oz / 64g
Country of origin: designed in the UK, made in Taiwan.
The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. Whilst we don't recommend that you submerge our Stormproof pouches, they should also protect against accidental dropping into puddles if they're retrieved quickly.