This is our range of premium-featured lightweight waterproof daysacks.
They’re designed to be comfortable to wear whatever you’re up to, and they’re packed with useful features.
Brilliant for travel, biking and other activities where weight and full features are a priority.
Whether you're commuting in the rain or canyoning down a waterfall, this is a fully-featured waterproof backpack that will protect your gear from the elements.
Stacked with Features:
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket – allows you to separate your wet and dry things (or dirty and clean things) stowed safely in the same bag
- Internal pockets in yellow – so you can see to the bottom of the bag easily
- Clear key pocket – no need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items
- External mesh-pockets – keep a bottle or pump quick and easy to get to
- PU-coated fabric with taped seams – water can’t seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn
- Proven roll-seal – quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements
- Removable back support/seat – take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder
- Breathable mesh straps – quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable
- Reflective logo print – be seen at night with reflective ink on your back, but be subtle in daylight
- Sternum strap – keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail
- Waist strap
- Carabiner lashes – so you can attach your map-case, water-bottle or safety equipment to keep it convenient and hands-free.
- 100% PVC-Free – stays supple and crack-free even when it’s really cold.
How waterproof are they?
They’re STORMPROOF (protected against powerful water jets... but, NOT Submersible)
Materials: 210D PU-Coated Fabrics Taped Seams
Waterproof Rating: IPX6
The Backpack has a 25 Litre capacity. This is enough to carry a 17" Laptop, a change of clothes and a small lunch. The external mesh pockets will each hold a 2L water bottle, magazine or tripod. The lashtabs on each chest strap and main bag are enough to carabiner on a bicycle helmet or pouch.