Looks like a turtle and sticks like a leech to your bike's tank. No it doesn't fall off ever. incredibly useful Motorcycle bag sits peacefully on your tank offering you unmatched utility and access to your stuff on the go.
- 15~ Litres (expanded).
- Plus additional pockets for quick access of Cameras,Lighters, gloves etc.
- Plus Map-Flap - Transparent sheet slide to keep Maps, stationary etc.
- Plus a Rain Cover to protect your fragile stuff during heavy rain.
- Plus Shoulder Sling makes it double up as an office bag**.
- Big enough to hold a Full face Helmet**.
Easy Mounting: Keep the Turtle on the tank, pull the flippers and make them hug the tank as tightly as possible for the best grip and you are ready to go. To Remove pull the Flippers sideways and you got it in your arms. Since the design is common for all bikes, the magnets inside the flippers are movable by a couple of inches radius. helping you find that sweet spot on your tank for optimum mounting.
- Royal Enfield (Any Model w/o Rubber Pads)
- Bajaj Pulsar,Discover,Avenger.
- Honda Unicorn
- Hero Honda CBZ/Extreme
- TVS Apache
- Yamaha RX100/RD350, etc.
Does Not work on: Non-Metallic Tanks like FZ - 16 | FAZER | KTM
Does Not Fit: Hero Honda Hunk and other bikes with excess plastic fairing on the Tanks.
Construction: Made of 600 Dernier Ribbed Polyester with Rubberized PVC Coating Plus Additional internal Nylon lining. Excellent Imported Industrial grade fabric, strong and being synthetic makes it more tolerant to variable weather conditions.
Fitting/Compatibility: Effectiveness of the Magnetic Tankbag is not the same on all the bikes, albeit it sticks to all Tanks. So before you order please confirm its fitting by contacting us or by the simple DIY tests below to avoid any regrets later.
To Gauge the effectiveness of the Turtle on your bike:
- Check the shape of your tank: Convex shape in the sides improves the grip of the Tankbag Along the running area (Tank height) should be at least 8 inches for the front Flippers and 6 inches in the rear to hug the Tank provide optimum grip.
- Check for extra fittings on Tank sides: Some Motorcycles (especially Royal Enfield) have Rubber Pads on the tanks which come in the way of the flippers and affect the sticking power of the magnets.