Bulwark Bionic Knee Armour
The MOTOTECH Bulwark Bionic Knee Armour is a streamlined guard that offers exceptional coverage to the knee, shin and lower thigh. The symmetrical, anatomic design grants great comfort and exceptional performance. The use of highly breathable construction materials ensure the knee protector remains comfortable, throughout a day long ride.
The multilayered construction is designed for motorcycle riders who want more coverage than conventional knee protectors. The three overlapped shells of semi-rigid and partially perforated polymeric material and black PE foam padding reduces the severity of injuries caused by impacts due to an accident. The three elastic straps with pin lock fastening system helps in keeping the bionic knee protector in place.
- Complete protector covering the knee, shin & lower thigh.
- Lightweight knee guard that provides exceptional impact protection.
- Strategic protection points ensures that the knee protector meets CE standard 1621-1 Type B (k+l)
- Constructed with three impact resistant overlapped shells of semi-rigid and partially perforated polymeric material and grey PE foam padding
- Foam padding is removable with metal buttons attached to the polymeric layer
- Kneecup features large lateral extensions for maximum protection coverage.
- Protector is backed with grey PE foam to keep you comfortable
- Elastic, slim and easy to adjust straps with pin lock fastening system ensure a precise fit
- Sold as a pair
- One size fits most
External Shell: Three overlapped shells of black semi-rigid and partially perforated polymeric material.
Padding: Declared black PE foam
Securing System: Three elastic straps with pin lock fastening system
Please Note: Do not compare this knee armour to the fake / replica knee armours available in the market of other well known brands. MotoTech Bulwark Bionic Knee Armour is a genuine & quality product made by MotoTech OEM partners with Optimum CE certification.
All Mototech products are eligible for a TWO years warranty (from the date of purchase by the original owner ONLY), subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Replacement warranty is applicable only on existing manufacturing defects present in an unused item which covers...
- Damaged Fabric
- Damaged/non-functional Zippers/buttons, etc.
- Workmanship issues like stitching/finishing, etc.
2. This warranty covers defects against craftsmanship only, and does not include damage/s due to normal wear and tear from use or misuse and failure to comply with the product instructions.
a) Please note that the buyer should approach the store where the product was purchased, store will in turn handle the rest for you after checking the item.
b)If purchased from an online reseller, then please email with a picture by replying to your order email along with a copy of the purchase invoice, and the online dealer will take it up and send you step-by-step instructions.
**** Please do not approach other stores or send the product to us unless requested by us.
4. After Step 3, the reseller will inspect and decide whether the product is eligible for a warranty claim or not. Subject to this decision, if required by MotoTech, then the reseller will forward the product to Mototech (along with copy of the customer's purchase invoice) for further evaluation. If the product is found to be defective by Mototech, it will be repaired and returned to you. If repair is not possible, then the product will be replaced with similar product from the existing range available at that moment. If similar product is not available, then the buyer can select any other product of similar value from the existing MotoTech range of products.
5. Costs involved with Shipping of the defective product to MotoTech is the responsibility of the Reseller / Buyer, and costs involved with shipping the product back to the customer will be the responsibility of MotoTech. International customers are responsible for all shipping and other incurred expenses such as duties, taxes… etc.
6. In no event shall Mototech be liable for damages or expenses directly or indirectly arising from the use of Mototech products or for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever except for the liability to repair or replace goods covered by warranty.
1. Any MotoTech products used by multiple people (rentals, film shoots, club members, etc.), are NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
2. MotoTech does not offer any blanket warranty across the product range due to the inherent rough use associated with nature of activities such as motorcycling and motorbiking.
Prerequsite to Claims:
1. Product is not purchased at any discount/offer/clearance sale
2. Product is purchased from an authorized reseller
3. Date of Purchase is not more than 24 months from claim.
4. Proof of purchase showing that the customer has paid the full price (MRP) at the time of purchase is required.