It allows you to film in places you wouldn't dream of taking your camcorder otherwise. For example in the dinghy, or even while snorkelling.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Tough acrylic lens for top-quality video and extra protection.
- Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
|Colour:||Cool Grey with grey shoudlerstrap|
|Materials:||TPU with tough acrylic lens|
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and
closes with a simple twist of three levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Supplied with 5 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates
(you can order extra ones).
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
Fits most consumer camcorders.