The QuipCo Gecko Tent series offers classic dome design at a budget for camping, commercial operations, trekking, hiking or a multi-day motorbiking trip.
If you are looking for a high-quality light-weight tent with self-contained stability, this is your tent.
Gecko series is designed for three-season usage, and can also be extended to mild winters.
The Aviation Grade Aluminium Alloy poles in a classsic X-pole dome type arrangement offers spectacular stability. The interiors are expansive and airy, ample for two persons. The tent is built to withstand heavy downpours of rain and even snow.
- The inner tent fabric is breathable polyester and mesh
- Galvanized Steel Tent pegs provided to anchor the tent to the ground
- Guylines provided to anchor the tent by tying around a tree bark or a big rock, etc.
- 2000 mm Hydrostatic Head PU-coated 210T polyester flysheet
- Breathable polyester + mesh inner layer
- Tough and durable 120 g/m2 Polyethylene ground sheet.
|Dimensions:||Pitched Tent Size: 30 cm + 230 cm (L) x 140 cm (B) x 125 cm
Packed Tent Size: (H)16 cm (L) 55 cm (B) 15 cm
|Tent Poles:||7075 series Aviation grade Aluminium alloy, 8.5 mm (included)|
|Tent Pegs:||5mm galvanized steel pegs for good twisting resistance|
|Guylines:||Use these guylines to anchor the tent by tying around a tree bark or a big rock, etc.|
|Bedroom space:||Inner tent is comfortable for 2 Adults|
|Storage space:||Generous storage space at the entrance of the tent|
|Pockets:||Inner Pockets for storing of headlamp, keys, sleeping bag cover and knick-knacks|
|Light Holder:||1 'J' holder at the centre of inner roof to hang a lantern / camping light|
|Reflective Branding:||For better visibility at night|
CLEANING: If need be, clean the tent with soapy water then rinse (with a hose if possible). Dry completely after wash.
1) Spread the tent, then place the 2 poles across the corners of the tent.
2) Fix the ends of the poles to the corners, then hook inner tent layer to the poles.
3) Add the flysheet over the tent.
4) Use the pegs and guylines to anchor the tent and the flysheet to the ground.
Waterproofing: The waterproofing has been particularly well-developed. 2000 mm Hydrostatic Head PU-coated 210T polyester flysheet, 120g/m² polyethylene groundsheet and sealed thermo-bonded seams. Flysheet and Inner breathable layer has no contact, so there are less chances of condensation droplets falling in the tent, which naturally occurs inside the flysheet.
Proudly Made in India