Bear Grylls Intense Torch – Survival
Packing a high quality flashlight is simple insurance in the front- and backcountry. The Bear Grylls Intense Torch puts 140 lumens of bright LED light right in your hand. Capitalizing on Gerber’s decades of experience crafting tools and Bear Grylls’ adventure knowledge, the Intense Torch is lighter than your smartphone, slides nicely into a utility pocket and has survival-minded features that make it more than just a lightweight flashlight.
Four brightness modes help you regulate battery drain, including an emergency SOS flashing mode. Its triangular shape means this torch won’t roll down the hill as readily as a traditional round flashlight. And the orange anodized casing features a molded rubber grip for a comfortable feel and added security in your hand when the weather is cold and wet.
The light’s push button tail switch toggles through all four modes and has a momentary on feature for easy signaling or making a quick visual search of the scene. Of course, we hope you’ll never need the emergency SOS feature, but if you do, it is certain to improve your visibility to search crews on a cold night in the backcountry.
When backcountry adventures demand durable illumination, the Intense Torch fits unnoticed into the background until you need it most.
- Anodized orange color makes it easy to find amongst your gear.
- Three-sided design conveniently stays put when set down or dropped.
- Four brightness modes allow you to extend burn time and get the right light for the job.
- LED technology is brighter and uses less power than standard bulbs.
- High power shines 140 lumens bright for 90 minutes.
- Medium power shines 35 lumens for 8 hours 30 minutes.
- Low power shines 17 lumens for 17 hours.
- Built-in SOS message beam delivers 140 lumens.
- IPX7 Rated: Waterproof construction keeps it safe for 30 minutes underwater (up to 1 meter in depth) and in a downpour.
- Momentary-on push-button for signaling partners.
- Powered by 2 AA batteries.
- Convenient lanyard for security and hanging for hands-free lighting.
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide.
|Overall Length:||5.98”, 22.8cm|
|Weight:||3.89 oz, 110.3 g|
|Batteries:||Requires 2 AA batteries|
|Bulb:||CREE XPG-R5 LED bulb|