Inspired by the bridges of Gerber’s hometown in Portland, Oregon, the Suspension is an open frame multitool with spring-loaded pliers, our Saf.T.Plus™ locking system, a fine-edge knife, serrated knife, rough cut saw and more. Housed in a ballistic nylon sheath, it’s a lightweight down-and-dirty workhorse.
Stripped of anything unnecessary, the Cohort sports a sleek, anodized aluminum handle, an open frame design that shaves grams, and dual thumb stubs for quick, secure one-handed deployment. With a slim body and striking design, this clip folder sits solid in the hand to serve as ideal daily carry blade.
The Cohort’s details stand out for what they don’t have—frills, add-ons or anything to get in the way. A 3-inch fine edge drop point blade cuts, pries and performs when you need it to, while the Liner Lock mechanism keeps the blade anchored when in use. The simple one-handed engagement to release adds a layer of safety. At 2.6 ounces, you’ll barely know it’s there when you don’t need it, but when you do, it stands up and steps in.
- Spring-loaded pliers
- Patented Saf.T.Plus
- Open frame design
- 3” Fine Edge drop point blade for clean, accurate cuts
- Liner Lock blade lock for secure blade opening
- Pocket Clip for easy carrying in pocket, on belt, or in bag
- Lightweight open frame design
- Dual thumb studs for easy opening and closing
- Lanyard hole for attaching accessory or parachute cord
- Needlenose pliers
- Wire cutter
- Fine edge knife
- Serrated edge knife
- Saw, scissors
- Crosspoint screwdriver
- Small and medium flatblade screwdrivers
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- Lanyard hole