Best Selling Cycling Gloves from Knox Hand Armour.
- 4 way stretch mesh and spandex across the top of the hand for great flexibility and breathability.
- Direct inject TPR Knox logo across knuckles.
- TPR pull tab to aid easy entry into glove.
- TPR injected onto fingers for abrasion resistance.
- Neoprene cuff with TPR Velcro strap for secure fitment.
- Pre-curved Lycra fourchettes between fingers for a better fit and increased comfort.
- Terry cloth thumb panel to use as a wipe.
- Lycra flex knuckle construction allows extra flexibility.
- Single layer clarino palm for a better feel and comfort.
- Patented Dual Compound Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm to stop the grab effect in an impact so the rider slides instead of gripping the ground. It also helps the rider to remain steady on rough and bumpy ground by locking onto the bars. This improves control on the bike.
- Pittards digital goat leather 0.8mm overlays for increased durability in high wear areas and to reduce the chance of blisters.
- Wrap over fingertip construction for increased comfort and seam protection as you move it away from the end.
- Rubbertec panels used on the fingertips of the first two fingers for increased grip on the levers.
- Knox SPS is patented technology under the following Patents No: EP1594378 & US8671463
Want to know more aboutORYX Off Road MTB Gloves, CLICK HERE
Breathable: Allows the bodies natural heat to escape through the fabric.
Flexible: Flexes in 2 or more directions and does not restrict body movement.
Feather Weight: Our lightest weight products and are so light you don't feel them.
Soft: Foam or Gel energy absorbent protection.
Note: Comfort is incredibly important in a glove so please take a look at the size guide to ensure that you get the correct size for optimal performance.