Large Armband Case
Two sizes of case with super-strong armbands. Fitting phones, walkie-talkies and GPS units. Leaving you free to get on with your kite-surfing, rafting or any other activity in which you want to immerse yourself.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- You can talk and hear through the case.
- Adjustable armband fits all sizes of arm.
- Also supplied with a lanyard for maximum adaptability.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
The Large case is better for walkie-talkies, small radios, GPS and larger phones.