Medium Whanganui Case - Fits Screen Sizes upto 7.9
This case will protect all sorts of electronic devices with screen sizes upto 7.9" including Sony Readers and the Kindle 3.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- Everything works normally through the case including touchscreens.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with a lanyard.
|Colour:||Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard|
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
The Medium Case works well with small portable electronic devices.