1. Demo Pieces, OR
2. Old Stock, OR
3. Display Pieces
Please Note: Their functionality is intact and can still be used for the purpose that they are built.
No Returns / Warranty on products listed under Open Box Bargains: For details.... https://www.outdoortravelgear.com/pages/exchange-and-warranty
Superlight Tourer! Monaco Pure Glass at around 1500 grams is super light helmet, making this the lightest ECE modular helmet in the world... Standard equipped with the photochromic breakthrough Lumino visor, this helmet sets the new standard for biker comfort.
Sharp Helmet Safety Scheme UK has given this helmet a 4 Star. To view the results at each IMPACT ZONE, click on the below link.
Shell Structure: Pure Glass... What is Pure Glass? The Glass fibers that are used for the lining of the PURE FIBER helmets from Lazer are the same as the ones that are used to enforce the high-resistance composites. They are made from sand (Silica) and additives (aluminium oxide, carbonate of lime, magnesia, Boron oxid). There are 3 different kinds of glass fibers and Lazer chose the best, the R type, which is also used for high-performance composites.
N° of Shell: 1
Weight (size L): 1500 gms
- Double Homologation (Full-face and Jet)
- ECE 22.05
Visor: Lumino Visor (Photochromic)
To know more about Lumino Visor, CLICK HERE
- Multi compressible tubular visor seal
- Quarter-turn screw
Number of reflective Zone: 3
Rear Reflector: Yes
- EPS-Optimized upper insert protection
- Quadruple density internal shell.......What is EPS? Just like the outer shell, the inner shell, typically made of EPS (expanded polystyrene), is built to absorb impacts. As it is in near-contact with the head, the inner shell needs to be softer so that it itself does not damage the head when absorbing an impact. Lazer typically uses a triple-density construction, so as to bring an optimal phasing in the absorption process, with denser EPS against the shell and looser EPS against the head. Again, just like with the outer shell, we want to create a gradual fracturing process, with consecutive yielding points.
- Air Nets
- Full Air System (FAS)
N° of ventilations: 5
- 100% removable and washable
- Morpho System Plus
- Acoustic collar for noise reduction
- Flexible removable chin curtain
- Flexible removable nose deflector
- One hand easy opening
- Removable noise reduction pads
- Speaker ready
Helmet bag: Specific helmet bag
Communication system: Lazer Blue and Lazer Link pre-cabled