1. Demo Pieces, OR
2. Old Stock, OR
3. Display Pieces
Please Note: Their functionality is intact and can still be used for the purpose that they are built.
No Returns / Warranty on products listed under Open Box Bargains: For details.... https://www.outdoortravelgear.com/pages/exchange-and-warranty
Superlight Tourer! 1.350 grams of pure lightness in carbon, making this the lightest modular helmet in the world. Standard equipped with the photochromic breakthrough Lumino visor, this helmet sets the new standard for biker comfort.
Want to know about the different models of LAZER Helmets? CLICK HERE
Sharp Helmet Safety Scheme UK given this helmet a 4 Star. To view the results at each IMPACT ZONE, click on the below link.
Shell Structure: Pure Carbon......What is Pure Carbon? The Carbon fiber is the most-used fiber in high performance applications. It is obtained by carbonization of the PAN fiber (Polyacrylonitrile). Lazer chose to use High Modulus (HM) fibers, obtained by a burning temperature of 1800 to 2000°C.
N° of Shell: 1
Weight (size L): 1.350 g.
- Double Homologation (Full-face and Jet)
- ECE 22.05
Visor: Lumino visor (Photochromic)
To know more about Lumino Visor, CLICK HERE
- Multi compressible tubular visor seal
- Quarter-turn screw
Number of reflective Zone: 3
Rear Reflector: Yes
- EPS-Optimized upper insert protection
- Quadruple density internal shell......What is EPS? Just like the outer shell, the inner shell, typically made of EPS (expanded polystyrene), is built to absorb impacts. As it is in near-contact with the head, the inner shell needs to be softer so that it itself does not damage the head when absorbing an impact. Lazer typically uses a triple-density construction, so as to bring an optimal phasing in the absorption process, with denser EPS against the shell and looser EPS against the head. Again, just like with the outer shell, we want to create a gradual fracturing process, with consecutive yielding points.
- Air Nets
- Full Air System (FAS)
N° of ventilations: 5
- 100% removable and washable
- Morpho System Plus
- SILVERPLUS®, antimicrobial and ecological textile (in running change)
- Acoustic collar for noise reduction
- Flexible nose deflector
- Flexible removable chin curtain
- One hand easy opening
- Removable noise reduction pads
Helmet bag: Specific helmet bag
To better understand the Sizing of Lazer Helmets, click on the below link and watch the video