- Ride-on-Air Provides to the original purchaser a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects if purchased directly from us or an authorized retailer.
- The period of warranty shall start from the date of delivery of the product to the customer.
- Ride-on-Air Cushion and all its accessories are covered under warranty.
- This warranty covers manufacturing defects only, and does not include damage due to punctures, normal wear and tear or misuse.
- Failure to comply with the included instructions for the product will void the warranty.
- Proof of purchase (Order Number / Invoice copy) is required to utilize the limited warranty provisions.
- For a warranty claim, Product must be sent by the customer directly to our Coimbatore facility for inspection. The cost of shipping the product have to be borne by the customer. On inspection, if we find the issue to be a manufacturing defect, we will reimburse the initial shipping cost and ship the repaired/replaced product free of cost back to the customer.
- If you have any queries regarding Warranty terms or to initiate a claim – Drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIDE ON AIR
NexGen Mini - Standard
- Rider in Motorcycles with shorter / split seats (e.g. Kawasaki Z900, KTM RC390, Honda CBR 250R)
- Pillion seats that are more than 22CM wide (e.g. Harley Street Bob, Triumph Tiger 800, Kawasaki Versys 1000)
- Plug & Play Solution – Can be Installed / Removed easily whenever needed.
- 14 Interconnected Air Cells for Uniform Pressure Distribution.
- Offers Excellent Thigh support when used on Riders seat.
- Tailbone Relief – For Complete Isolation of Tailbone from Pressure and Shocks.
- Dimensions: 32 CM Long x 31 CM Wide
- 1X NexGen Mini Air Cushion
- 1X Matte Black Cushion cover
- 2X Mounting harness
- 1X Hand Pump
- Distributes pressure evenly. Eliminates Painful Pressure Points & Numbness.
- Reduces Heat & Moisture Build up.
- Absorbs Vibrations & Shocks.
- Customized Cushioning.
Once you’ve tried it, you won’t Ride without it !
Repairs due to normal wear and tear or punctures will be done at a reasonable charge. You will have to first send an email with pictures so that we can determine if the item can be repaired or not. If it can be repaired, you can send the product to us for a proper inspection and to get a quote for the repair. The shipment costs have to be borne by you. If the charges are acceptable to you, we will then proceed with the repair and will try to get the item back to you as soon as possible. The whole process typically takes about 10-12 days but could be longer during peak season.