Optimus-M v2 Tankbag
The idea of a Multi-utility Magnetic Tank bag was virtually a dream for all the motorcycle tourers in India. A Tank bag engineered using in-house top of the line production facilities and carefully procured raw materials that can also be mounted as a Tail bag! Looks compact and yet have a capacity of swallowing a full-face helmet without breaking a sweat! Converts easily into a Backpack to become more user friendly.
The Optimus-M fits on the metallic tanks of all motorcycles including, Yamaha R15, Honda CBR150R/250R, Kawasaki Ninja 250R/300/650R, Bajaj Pulsar 150/180/220, Hero Royal Enfield Bullet/Classic. As a Tail bag, it can be mounted on almost any of the Harley Davidson cruisers and Sports Bikes.
- Larger sized bag comfortably fits on most metal tanks or tails and are perfect for touring.
- Bags can be mounted as either a tank bag or tail pack.
- Can be used as a tail bag using the 3 straps provided with the bag- 1 tail strap (Strap that goes around the tail) and 2 fastening straps (to be attached to the foot-peg/trellis) with instant release button for quick mounting/demounting.
- Fully expandable main compartments can hold full face helmets.
- Converts to a backpack.
- 2 Side pockets and 1 centre pocket to store your accessible smaller items.
- Convenient transparent pocket.
- Organizer under lid for pens, maps, keys, cell phone.
- Elastic Straps inside the bag to hold stuffed luggage together.
- 5 powerful monopole magnets.
- Top quality 1680D Polyester with PVC Coating.
- Highly reflective Rynox logo for added visibility.
- Fail safe heavy-duty state of the art waterproof zippers.
- Protective pad to hold the bag firm without slipping or marking bike.
- Waterproof rainstorm cover.
- Heat resistant under panels.
Larger sized bag comfortably fits on most metal tanks.
Holds 22 Litres(31 Litres expanded)
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com.
Proof of purchase needs to be presented while claiming the warranty.
For Returns procedure please refer to the below link