Plug-in Performance ECU V4 for Royal Enfield
- Regular Price
- ₹ 19,500.00
- Sale Price
- ₹ 19,500.00
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Estimated Dispatch time: 2 working days from the date of order
Estimated Delivery time (after dispatch):
Expedite Delivery - 2 to 4 working days
Standard Delivery - 5 to 8 working days
Important Pre-Order Note:
- Powertronic Products are manufactured as per Pre-Order only.
- Kindly confirm product availability with us on Whatsapp # 8080290520 before placing an order.
- Orders confirmed will be shipped in 07 business days.
The all new PowerTRONIC V4 is the most advanced full feature Piggyback ECU for motorcycles currently available worldwide. The PowerTRONIC ECU plugs in within minutes delivering improved performance through race-engineered, user adjustable fuel and ignition mapping. With Tune Easy you can tune, calibrate and setup the ECU from your Smartphone anytime anywhere.
Plug N Play
Plug & Play Performance ECU install in under 40 minutes with no fancy tools required
Increased Power & Torque
By controlling both fuel & ignition to deliver optimal performance & throttle response
Built To Last
PowerTRONIC comes with dual pre-tuned maps which can also be downloaded
Tune the way you want the PowerTRONIC to perform on PC, Smartphones & Tablets
Improved Throttle Response
Throttle Response of the motorcycle is improved and aggressive
Water & Heat Resistant
PowerTRONIC Harness is water and Heat resistant
1 Year Warranty
PowerTRONIC comes with unlimited support and 1 year replacement warranty
• Quicker Throttle Response - Make the most of your daily commute with instantly better throttle response. Our maps are designed to offer better transient response even in the closed-loop/part-throttle regions, significantly reducing part-throttle sluggishness making low speed riding conditions – be it traffic or twisty mountain passes more enjoyable.
• Predictable Refinement - Power delivery is strong, smooth and no longer dramatic. Added power should never come at the cost of refinement and PowerTRONIC shines in this area minimizing engine vibrations to a great extent. Our in-built ignition control algorithms allow levels of precision that have never been seen before on a piggyback system striking the perfect balance between response and refinement.
• Higher Rev-limit - The standard rev-limit not only kills power, it kills the mood too. PowerTRONIC’s preset 12,000rpm** rev-limit lets you unleash the power within. With a wider powerband, higher in-gear speeds and increased top end performance, the revised rev-limit helps in reaching higher top speeds, attacking corners harder, eliminating unnecessary up-shifts and keeping the engine in the powerband while downshifting. For race setups, PowerTRONIC supports upto 15,000rpm**
• It really is all about Power - With PowerTRONIC on this bike, we were interested to explore the limits of the engine and beyond. While we improved throttle response, refinement and power delivery in the process; the goal has always been performance, there is simply no other accessory in the world that has proven its performance on the road, track and dyno. To put it in other words, if you happened to meet a performance engineer at the factory, this is how his bike would feel.
**Rev-Extension with compatible motorcycles onlyNote:
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- Powertronic products do not qualify for any exchange, returns, or replacements.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly.