Small Waterproof Phone Case - Fits Screen Sizes upto 6 inches
A completely waterproof case to fit the iPhone 6 7 8 and X, the Google Pixel, and most Samsung Galaxy S phones.
This is the second-largest of Aquapac's 4 ‘Classic’ submersible phone cases.
The original waterproof phone case – and still the best!
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- It comes with a lanyard so you can hang it round your neck
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to the quick-action AQUACLIP® seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
|Colour:||Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard|
|Materials:||TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window|
|Weight:||1.2 oz. / 3 5g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g|
|Country of Origin:||Made in the UK|
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
Full 5-Year Warranty
Who Is Covered, And For How Long?
Our warranty covers any consumer who owns this product. It lasts 5 years from the date the first consumer purchased this product as new.
What Does The Warranty Cover? And What Does It Not?
– It covers defects in materials or workmanship. It does not cover defects caused by accident, animal attacks, neglect, normal wear and tear, improper care, or failure to follow our written directions (see Instructions section) – It does not apply if examination or testing show that an alleged defect does not exist. – It covers this product only, and not any items you may put inside this product. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING ANY SUCH ITEMS OR FOR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
What Will We Do To Correct Problems?
We will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. In the event repair is not possible, we will either replace it with a new one or refund the full original purchase price - whichever you prefer. We will also reimburse you for any shipping charges we ask you to incur in returning any product that proves to be defective. This is our only express warranty, and this is our entire obligation, and your sole remedy, for any defects. In no event will we be responsible for reimbursing you for any amount greater than the original purchase price, plus any covered shipping charges.
How Can You Get Warranty Service?
Please contact us on email@example.com
What Must You Do To Keep The Warranty In Effect?
You will need to provide us with proof of the date of first purchase and your purchase price, so we recommend that you attach your receipt to this card. If you sell this product during the warranty period, you should give both the receipt and card to the new owner. Otherwise, he or she might be unable to get warranty service.
How Does State Law Relate To This Warranty?
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY TERRITORY.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com .
Proof of purchase is required to make a claim under this warranty.
For Warranty related Returns procedure please refer to the below link...