Stealth Evo Riding Jacket L2
- Two-Tone Detachable Warm Insulation Liner - Best In Class | Full Length | Extra Cozy | Heat Stitched with inner pocket (Rynox Exclusive)
- External Hipora® coated Waterproof and breathable industrial grade High-Viz rain liner with hoodie. This liner can also be worn as a stand-alone jacket (Rynox Exclusive)
- Twin Flap coverage on the main YKK® Vizlon® zip to counter water-seepage through zip and mitigate capillary action
- Reflective strips on front and back for night-time visibility
- High-Viz Orange 3D mesh inside openable air-vents to provide high day time viability after opening air-vents.
- 8 air vents for maximum airflow including Arm-pit ventilators (Rynox Exclusive)
- Open-able AERO-FLIP™ Mesh Panels to ensure maximum ventilation when needed.
- AERO-FLIP™ mechanism yet again is a unique feature which not only ensure there is ventilation only when required but also ensure that dust and muck does not settle directly on your skin due to the Mesh openings while riding through a dusty terrain by allowing you to close the Mesh panel in just a flip while you are on the go (Rynox Exclusive)
- 2-way zipper ventilation mechanism at arms (Rynox Exclusive)
- Wind-Blast™ mechanism at the front air vents to ensure direct airflow (Rynox Exclusive)
- 1 Internal pockets with Earphone dock+ 1 PVC Coated 100% waterproof internal Pocket
- 4 external water-resistant front pockets
- 1 external rabbit pocket at the back Other Features
- 100% Micro-Velcro usage: An upgrade from the conventional harsh velcro to avoid scraps to your skin in case of a fall (Rynox Exclusive)
- Accordion panel at elbows for maximum ride comfort
- YKK® Zippers - International Standard.
- Safety Stitch System - Dual stitching at impact zones to ensure maximum safety.
- Connection Zipper for Riding Pants
- Micro-Fibre collar with soft padding at chin for comfort.
- Arm and cuff adjusters to ensure that your armors stay in place during impact.
- Waist synchs for snug fit
- KNOX® Flexiform Armors for Shoulder and Elbow: CE EN-1621-1 Approved
- KNOX® AdvanceX Back Armour: CE EN-1621-2 Approved (Rynox Exclusive)
- Du Pont Cordura® reinforcement at impact zones (Rynox Exclusive)
- Heavy-duty 600D Polyester Cordura fabric for maximum Strength and Durability
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com.
Proof of purchase needs to be presented while claiming the warranty.
For Returns procedure please refer to the below link