Stealth Triton D/V - Dull Black Orange
Axor’s ventilation system directs inflow of cool air into the helmet ensuring that the air does not get trapped but circulates cooling the head. Using the exhaust vents at the back, the warm air is let out.
- Fully Adjustable 3 intake ports & 2 outlet ports
- Rear Vents
- Chin Curtain
Axor’s 3D injection-molding process ensures a distortion-free view all the way through the entire field of vision.
- Anti Fog Visor
- Internal Sun Visor
- One Step removal visor mechanism
- Scratch Resistant with ANTI- UV coating
To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration. The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS (Injection molded polycarbonate shell for high performance)
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards