Stormproof Mini Phone Pouch
Trail walking, mountain biking, urban jogging or just a day out in the 'Indian Monsoon', these little cases leave your phone worry-free, allowing you to get on with it whatever the weather.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- You can use touchscreens through the case, and hear perfectly.
- And our patent-pending window design allows full use of camera phones.
|Materials:||70D PU-Coated Ripstop Nylon with welded seams|
- Manufactured from TPU-coated Ripstop Nylon, they feature welded seams and a classic 3-roll seal with micro-buckle for complete waterproofing to IPX6 (fire-hose proof!)
- Supplied with an adjustable lanyard, and a unique lashtab for use with a belt or carabiner.
- Both sizes are available in a choice of Hot Orange or Cool Grey.
What does 'StormproofTM' Mean?
The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. Whilst we don't recommend that you submerge our Stormproof pouches, they should also protect against accidental dropping into puddles if they're retrieved quickly.
What Size do I need?
Mini is designed for iPhone 4 and anything smaller. It's a snug fit on an iPhone 4. Fits screen sizes upto 3.5 inches.