Terra Waterproof Trekking Shoes - Blue
Quipco's Terra Waterproof Trekking shoes are a lightweight, versatile, comfortable and tough pair of wearables for short hikes and long treks in most terrains and on mountainous tracks. These are intermediate level shoes made for medium to hard hikes and treks.
The upper membrane is made from PU Suede, which in combination with the waterproof sock lining and waterproof membrane maintain the waterproofing properties of the shoes. The stitched tongue helps in withstanding water from entering into the shoe for long periods of time. The Midsole and Outsole are made of MD Eva foam and Duratec Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR), respectively which allow the sole to be tensile and durable but at the same time make the shoe lightweight and flexible.
- Lightweight, versatile, supportive, waterproof mid-height hiking shoe
- Ultra Durable, lightweight and flexible DURATEC TPR outer sole and MD Eva Midsole
- Tongue stitched for better waterproofing, fit and performance
- Reflective Tape on Back Hang Loop for high visibility.
|UPPER:||PU + Rubber Toe|
|LINING:||Waterproof Sock Lining|
|MIDSOLE:||MD Eva Foam|
|WEIGHT:||980 gms (Size EU42)|
All QuipCo products are eligible for a TWO years warranty (from the date of purchase by the original owner ONLY), subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Replacement warranty is applicable only on existing manufacturing defects present in an unused item which covers…
– Damaged Fabric
– Damaged/non-functional Zippers/buttons, etc.
– Workmanship issues like stitching/finishing, etc.
2. This warranty covers defects against craftsmanship only, and does not include damage/s due to normal wear and tear from use or misuse and failure to comply with the product instructions.
a) Offline Reseller (Store Retailer / Dealer) : Please note that the buyer should approach the store where the product was purchased, store will in turn handle the rest for you after checking the item.
b) Online Reseller (Online / Web Retailer) : If purchased from an online reseller, then please email with a picture by replying to your order email along with a copy of the purchase invoice, and the online dealer will take it up and send you step-by-step instructions.
IMPORTANT**** Please do not approach other stores or send the product to us unless requested by us.
– All warranty claims will be entertained from the Retailer / Reseller only
– We may ask you to provide pictures and description that would describe the defect, so that we can study the problem and sort it out at the earliest.
4. After Step 3, the reseller will inspect and decide whether the product is eligible for a warranty claim or not. Subject to this decision, if required by QuipCo, then the reseller will forward the product to QuipCo (along with copy of the customer’s purchase invoice) for further evaluation. If the product is found to be defective by QuipCo, it will be repaired and returned to you. If repair is not possible, then the product will be replaced with similar product from the existing range available at that moment. If similar product is not available, then the buyer can select any other product of similar value from the existing QuipCo range of products.
5. Costs involved with Shipping of the defective product to QuipCo is the responsibility of the Reseller / Buyer, and costs involved with shipping the product back to the customer will be the responsibility of QuipCo. International customers are responsible for all shipping and other incurred expenses such as duties, taxes… etc.
6. In no event shall QuipCo be liable for damages or expenses directly or indirectly arising from the use of QuipCo products or for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever except for the liability to repair or replace goods covered by warranty.
1. Any QuipCo products used by multiple people (rentals, film shoots, club members, etc.), are NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
2. QuipCo does not offer any blanket warranty across the product range due to the inherent rough use associated with nature of activities such as motorcycling and motorbiking.
Prerequsite to Claims:
1. Product is not purchased at any discount/offer/clearance sale
2. Product is purchased from an authorized reseller
3. Date of Purchase is not more than 24 months from claim.
4. Proof of purchase showing that the customer has paid the full price (MRP) at the time of purchase is required.