Throttle body cleaner is an aggressive cleaner for fuel system components that removes carbon deposits, grease deposits, resin, gum, and oxidation.
Recommended application on parts such as valves, actuators, EGR-valves, injectors, throttle valves, air mass meters, and carburetor components.
- Penetrative action over carbon deposits
- Cleans and protects complete fuel system
- Non-corrosive and non-staining
- Aids in engine fuel efficiency
- Minimizes engine knock and increases effective response
- Compatible for both carburetor and fuel injection systems
Direction for Use:
- Insert plastic tube firmly into the valve button
- Before application, ensure the engine is switched off and cool
- Carburetor Engines -
- Spray the exterior of carburetor and linkages.
- Remove the air filter and the air throttle plate for air intake application
- Injection Engined -
- Spray at air intake boot and the open end of PVC valve
- Allow the car to idle for a few minutes with the throttle valve open, this reduces chances of backfire during engine start-up
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 50 C
- Contents are under pressure, do not puncture the can
- Applicators should take adequate precautions and gear while handling to prevent ingestion, inhalation, skin and eye contact
- Product application is recommended to be done in a ventilated area
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water