Tundra - Winter Gloves - Black
Riding Gloves specifically made for Cold and Rain Conditions. Made with Multiple Fabrics like AeroTex, Hipora and Thermolite Insulate to offer resistance against Cold | Damp Riding conditions. Not usable in Summer.
- Embedded Knuckle Protector.
- Dotted Finger Kunckle Protection.
- Genuine Leather Palm w/Padding.
- Elasticized Strapless Wrist.
- HIPORA Membrane for Water 'Resistance'.
- Thin Insulation for Better Handle Grip.
- WindStopper Top Shell.
- Reflexite Night Reflector Strips.
Usage: Cold/Damp/Wet Weather Touring.
Measure from Tip of Middle Finger to Edge of Palm.
[ Size=Cms ] [ S=17 | M=18 | L=19 | XL=20 | XXL=21 ]
Measure circumference around the widest part of your palm over Knuckle, exclude the thumb and keep it stretched away.
[ Size=Cms ] [ S=20 | M=23 | L=25 | XL=28 | XXL=30 ]
- if measurements are showing about the same size, then that could be your size.
- If the readings are pointing to upto 2 sizes apart then it is advisable not to purchase it online.
- Also please note that fit will vary depending on the model of gloves.
Cramster products DO NOT carry a Warranty OR Guarantee against their products. Kindly check the product against defects in materials or workmanship (not wear and tear damage), before the first use of the product. Please let us know within 2 days of receiving the product incase you notice any defect.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com.
Proof of purchase is required to make any claims.
For Returns procedure please refer to the below link