Anti Gravel Coating is an advanced synthetic, resin based coating that focuses to deliver a high performance anti-rust, anti-chip, weatherproof, and temperature resistant surface coating.
The formulation is designed for application over the car's underbody, side door inner panels, wheel arches, and the underside of the boot and bonnet.
Direction for Use:
- Ensure the surface to be treated is thoroughly dry and clean of superficial particles, road grime, oils, tar and grease
- Spray evenly over the surface. Avoid gaps and overlapped applications
- Allow for 60 minutes to complete application drying
- Recommended to not use the vehicle for a minimum period of 4 hours after application
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 50 C
- Contents are under pressure, do not puncture the can
- Applicators should take adequate precautions and gear while handling to prevent ingestion, inhalation, skin and eye contact
- Product application is recommended to be done in a ventilated area
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water