Waterproof Camera Case - Mini
For tiny point & shoot cameras that have little or no optical zoom.
Use your camera safely at the beach, on the boat, or in the pool.
What’s so special about this case?
- It allows you to get photos when it’s really wet. And yes, even underwater!
- It’s sand-proof as well as waterproof so you can take your camera safely to the beach (Sand destroys even more cameras than water)
This is the maximum size of camera that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
|Colour:||Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard|
|Materials:||TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window|
|Weight:||35g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g|
|Country of Origin:||Made in the UK|
What else do I need to know?
- This case is 100% PVC-free. It is made of a special TPU which is thin enough for you to operate your camera through, but still remarkably strong.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® seal opens and closes with a quick twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it’s open.
- We patented the Aquaclip system back in the 1990s. We have sold over 5 million Aquapacs, the vast majority of which are sealed with an Aquaclip. So you can have confidence that the waterproofness of our system is well-proven!
- Caution: It’s not foolproof. If you’re not careful you could get a hole in the case, or let water in when opening it. But as long as you treat it sensibly and carefully it should give you many years of use.
- Please use with desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..