Waterproof Waist Pack
Rugged waterproof waist packs to protect your essentials during sports.
Tough and practical, there’s 3 litres of capacity, and a quick-access pocket.
These tough little waist packs are designed to hold your essential kit when you’re outdoors.
They are part of our simple, affordable TrailProof range, but feature all-day comfort foam padding.
The secure waist strap will stay in place whatever you are doing, and if you roll the closure tight they are fully waterproof.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- These are tough and waterproof waist packs for your essential items
- They are made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks that you experience on the trail
- It is really simple to seal these belt packs, just roll the top down 3 times. We have also added a Velcro®strip to make it even easier!
- A splashproof quick-access pocket is great for cash and phone
- An internal zippered pocket gives security for the most important items
- The comfortable, breathable mesh padding gives all-day comfort
How waterproof is it?
It’s Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Roll up roll up!
Please note: You need to roll the bag very tightly to line up the two halves of Velcro. This is essential if you want your bag to be waterproof. One or two customers have suggested that we might use a wider strip of Velcro to make it easier to close. But if we did that, then your bag wouldn’t be waterproof.
|Colour:||Acid green or cool blue|
|Materials:||500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin|
|Weight:||13.1oz / 370g|
|Capacity:||183 cu in / 3 litres|
Perfect For: Rafting, travel, base camp, sailing and expedition use.
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
Full 5-Year Warranty
Who Is Covered, And For How Long?
Our warranty covers any consumer who owns this product. It lasts 5 years from the date the first consumer purchased this product as new.
What Does The Warranty Cover? And What Does It Not?
– It covers defects in materials or workmanship. It does not cover defects caused by accident, animal attacks, neglect, normal wear and tear, improper care, or failure to follow our written directions (see Instructions section) – It does not apply if examination or testing show that an alleged defect does not exist. – It covers this product only, and not any items you may put inside this product. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPAIRING OR REPLACING ANY SUCH ITEMS OR FOR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
What Will We Do To Correct Problems?
We will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. In the event repair is not possible, we will either replace it with a new one or refund the full original purchase price - whichever you prefer. We will also reimburse you for any shipping charges we ask you to incur in returning any product that proves to be defective. This is our only express warranty, and this is our entire obligation, and your sole remedy, for any defects. In no event will we be responsible for reimbursing you for any amount greater than the original purchase price, plus any covered shipping charges.
How Can You Get Warranty Service?
Please contact us on email@example.com
What Must You Do To Keep The Warranty In Effect?
You will need to provide us with proof of the date of first purchase and your purchase price, so we recommend that you attach your receipt to this card. If you sell this product during the warranty period, you should give both the receipt and card to the new owner. Otherwise, he or she might be unable to get warranty service.
How Does State Law Relate To This Warranty?
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY TERRITORY.
All products bought at a Discount, Annual Sale, Flash Sale and / or at a price below the MRP, will not be eligible to return OR for warranty claim of the product/s that you have purchased from OutdoorTravelGear.com .
Proof of purchase is required to make a claim under this warranty.
For Warranty related Returns procedure please refer to the below link...