Rugged waterproof waist packs to protect your essentials during sports.
Tough and practical, there’s 3 litres of capacity, and a quick-access pocket.
These tough little waist packs are designed to hold your essential kit when you’re outdoors.
The secure waist strap will stay in place whatever you are doing, and if you roll the closure tight they are fully waterproof.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..
- These are tough and waterproof waist packs for your essential items
- They are made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks that you experience on the trail
- It is really simple to seal these belt packs, just roll the top down 3 times. We have also added a Velcro®strip to make it even easier!
- A splashproof quick-access pocket is great for cash and phone
- An internal zippered pocket gives security for the most important items
- The comfortable, breathable mesh padding gives all-day comfort
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets)
Roll up roll up!
Please note: You need to roll the bag very tightly to line up the two halves of Velcro. This is essential if you want your bag to be waterproof. One or two customers have suggested that we might use a wider strip of Velcro to make it easier to close. But if we did that, then your bag wouldn’t be waterproof.
|Materials:||500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin|
|Weight:||13.1oz / 370g|
|Capacity:||183 cu in / 3 litres|
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.